Translate

Friday, September 27, 2013

Vote For Your Fav

Photo 1


Photo 2

I'm very excited to post these two photo's of the Iwo Jima Memorial, I got the images several years ago when visiting Arlington National Cemetery and Washington D.C.. It's part of my analog collection that is slowly being converted into digital images. 
Above are the same two images, they have been processes a different way, one to expose the colors and the later to underexpose the color, which brings out the detail in shadows. 
Vote for your favorite, you can leave a comment on here or go over to my Google+ page and +1 the image you most like. 
Voting will be open till Oct 1@ 6pm, the winning image I'll turn into a print which will be given away for Veterans Day in November, more details about that following. 
Also check out some more recovered analog images from Arlington on my Google+ page.

No comments: