Translate

Monday, December 23, 2013

End Of Year

Well, the end of another year is upon us. What an excellent year 2013 has been for us. I want to thank everyone who has contributed in any way to the success of my blog and further advancement in my photography. We're always learning. I'm grateful for each and everyone who has read, shared, commented, guided and critiqued along the way.

This blog has been both an experiment and experience. I'm going to step away from blogging for a few months and write a book, which has nothing to do with Photography or blogging. But it'll need my full devote attention in which I fully intend to do so. Thank you for being in my circle and before you decide to remove me. I'll be back, and when I am it'll be bigger and better than ever. Keep me around and always remember, Happy shooting!

No comments: